mytouristhome carries out the management of all paperwork for obtaining permits and for the handling of legal formalities.

In particular, it will manage relations with the following Authorities:

  • Liguria Region : to receive the code of authorization to carry out the activity of AAUT (apartment for tourist use), CAV (Holiday House), B&B and guest rooms.
  • Local Government : the management of the tourist tax and access to the ZTL where necessary.
  • Police: for the release of the necessary codes to register and declare guests on check in

mytouristhome also deals with the management of administration and accounting by sending you monthly reports of the activity of your apartment.

You will have all the necessary documents for tax obligations.